If you have an immediate family member* who is a member, or who is eligible for membership, you can join Success Credit Union! Additionally, the following may join:
- Employees, volunteers and retirees of our Select Employer Groups.
- Household members of eligible members.
- Anyone who lives, works, worships or attends school in St. Francis County Arkansas.
Why should I do business with a credit union - aren't all financial institutions the same?
- Credit unions are NOT-FOR-PROFIT and income is returned to the cooperative’s members through attractive rates, lower/fewer fees and expanded services. We do not have stockholders – only members.
- Credit unions have a volunteer board made up of members, voted on by other members.
- A full-array of services are offered, all geared in some way to bettering the financial lives of members. An example is Success Credit Union’s credit builder loans.
- Credit unions are committed to member financial education because we know when members know better, they can do better.
- Simply click on checking account and select “holds” in the top menu.
The $5.00 check cashing fee is waived if you have a loan or credit card with the credit union, or a minimum average balance of $250.00.
- Circumstances that cause us to doubt that a deposited check will be paid by the financial institution on which it is drawn.
- The length of the membership/account relationship with Success Credit Union.
- History of your relationship with Success Credit Union– for example, sufficient balance history, number of overdrafts.
To sign up for mobile deposit:
- Sign in to the Success Credit Union mobile app.
- Select “Deposits” from the drop-down menu.
- Register for the Mobile Deposit service and accept terms & conditions.
- Mobile deposit access can take up to 24 hours after registration; once access is granted, service is available to make deposits.
All items need to be endorsed “For mobile deposit only.” If endorsement is not correct, an error message will display with information on what is needed to move forward with the deposit.
There are several ways to activate a debit or credit card.
- Login to Online Teller. Click on Options, select Cards, and complete activation.
- Visit an ATM or retailer to do a PIN-based transaction.
- Call the Transaction Line. Please note the PIN needed for Transaction Line is not the same as your debit/credit card PIN. Contact the credit union if you do not know your Transaction Line PIN.
Contact (1-888-297-3416), or you can contact the credit union at
(870-763-1111) during normal business hours.