Credit Union membership is easy.
Success Credit Union is open to individuals who meet any one of the following criteria:
- Employees, volunteers, and retirees of our Select Employer Groups
- Family of eligible members. Please note that the eligible member is not required to be a member for a member of his/her household to join.
- Anyone who lives, works, worships or attends school in St. Francis County Arkansas.
What identification is needed to open an account?
The US Patriot Act requires the following be provided upon opening an account:
- Valid photo ID such as a driver’s license with your current physical address.
- If photo ID does not display current physical address, please bring proof of residence such as a utility bill.
- Social Security number.
Would your employer or an organization you are affiliated with like to join? Call us to find out how.
Questions, please contact us for more information.