Welcome to an Improved Digital Banking Experience!
- Single sign-on for online and mobile banking
- Consistency across all devices
- Logging in with two-factor authentication
- Managing external transfers, member to member transfers, and multiple account profiles
- Microsoft Edge
To view supported mobile operating systems, please visit our browser support page.
- Visit our website and click Online Banking Login to get started.
- Download the new Success CU app from the Google Play or Apple Store.
When initially setting up two-step verification, you will enter a phone number to receive a simple verification code via text or call. This is a one-time set up, so ensure that you have access to this phone while completing these steps. Each time you log in on a new device, you will receive a code at the phone number originally provided.
You can change your username or password at any time in digital banking. Select your username icon, select Settings, then select Security. Click on Edit next to Username or Password to make a changes. Save when finished.
- Click Transfer
- Select your To and From account and amount
- Click More Options to change the frequency and date if desired
- Click Submit
If your card is permanently lost or has been stolen, you may cancel your card by selecting Report lost/stolen. Come into a branch or give us a call to request a new one.
Bill Pay accounts will automatically be transferred and do not need to be set up again.
Any scheduled bills will be paid as scheduled and scheduled payments will carry over to the new digital banking system.
- Log in to your app
- Select Deposit checks from your menu
- Follow the steps and choose the accounts you wish to deposit into.
- Tap Deposit on your Dashboard.
- Enter the check amount and tap Continue.
- Take pictures of the front and back of your endorsed check. Checks must be endorsed with "Mobile Deposit Only" and your signature.
- Select the account you'd like the check deposited into.
- Tap Submit.