Access your account any time with FREE Online Banking or Mobile App
Online Banking and Success’ Mobile App offers you the ability to keep your checkbook up-to-date with just a few clicks. Other great features include:
- Pay bills on a computer or your mobile device with Online BillPay.
- Enroll in E-Statements through Online Banking.
- Transfer funds immediately between your credit union accounts or schedule transfers for a later date.
- Make payments on your Success loans or VISA credit card.
- Deposit paper checks by smartphone with Mobile Deposit
- View and print copies of cleared checks.
Instructions for first time Online Banking users
Please contact a service center during regular business hours to sign-up for Online Banking.
- Your Online Teller ID will be the letters CU followed immediately by your member number. Example: CU123456
- After entering your temporary password, you will be asked to choose a new Online Teller password. You can change your password at any time under the OPTIONS tab.
- Choose a picture (also known as a watermark) to display on your Online Teller account at every login.
- Set-up security questions and answers to protect your account.
Our FREE Mobile App allows you to access your accounts any time:
- Download the Success Credit Union app through iTunes or Google Play.
- Set up your mobile device for Mobile Banking and Text Banking through Online Teller.
- Enroll in Mobile Deposit to deposit checks by phone.
Instructions for Mobile Deposit users
- Sign in to the Success Credit Union mobile app.
- Select “Deposits” from the drop-down menu.
- Register for the Mobile Deposit service and accept terms & conditions.
- Mobile deposit access can take up to 24 hours after registration; once access is granted, service is available to make deposits.
Why should I use E-Statements?
- It's FREE
- It's FAST - You'll receive your E-Statement sooner than those receiving a paper statement.
- It's SECURE- Your paper statement will no longer be sitting in an unlocked mailbox.
- It's GREEN - Reduce waste-producing statements.
How do I view my E-Statements?
- Login to Online Teller and click on the E-Statements Menu Tab.
- A drop-down menu will show available documents.
- You will be notified by email when a new E-Statement is available.
- If you do not have an Online teller account, contact us and we will assist in enrolling your account.
How long will it take for my account to switch to E-Statements?
- Your first E-Statement will arrive the first month after you sign up for the service.
Can I save or print my E-Statements?
- Statements will be available on Online Teller for 60 days for you to view, download, or print.