Financial literacy is a topic to always keep at the top of our mind. With all of the resources available it’s easy to stay in the know so that financial decisions are made with the best knowledge.
How would you answer these questions?
- What is the range for credit scores?
- Which of these is the most important factor when it comes to your credit score?
- How many credit cards you have
- Making debt payments on time
- True or False.
- The 50/30/20 method is an example of a budgeting method.
- What is managing money throughout life in order to reach financial goals called?
- Financial Planning
- Investment Analyzing
- What is a “grace period” on a credit card?
- The length of time between billing due dates on your credit card, during which there are no interest charges
- The number of days after making a purchase on your credit card before that amount is subject to interest charges
Answers: (1) 300 to 850 (2)B (3) True (4) A (5) B